|Part Name||Thmbwheel+Retaining Cap|
|Material||Lustran 348 ABS|
|No. of Cavities||1+1|
|Injection System||Cold runner|
Our Mold flow:
1. Received inquiry,Quoted within 24hours, Confirmed order
2. Received PO, samples or drawings& begin to make mold design
3. Send you design drawing and get confirm message,arrange purchase
4. Manufacture : surface shaping, drill, CNC, high speed carve,
wiring-cutting, EDM, rough polish etc. Assemble mold
5. 1st test mold, and send samples to customer to comfirm.
6. Modify the mold according to customer's feed back on 1st testing
7. After sample confirmed, pacakge the mold, arrange mold shipped.
As soon as mold job start, we will provide time plan, and inform
custom 1st testing time.
Every Monday, provide weekly report contains weekly photos.
NTT Mould designs and builds many types of molds as follows:
◎ Single or groups of prototype molds in 4 weeks or less
◎ Production molds(usually 4 weeks-7 weeks)
1. Self contained, steel and/or aluminum
2. Mud-plate structured molds
3. Rounds or inserts to be installed in a mold frame
◎ Mold with unique skills as follows:
- insert molds
- molds for parts with internal and external threads, including
automatic unscrewing molds
- molds for cut A,B plate into core and/or cavity, when lower
quanity the parts’ required
- two-shot mold
Questions & Answers:
- How many molds could you make every month?
- How about the largest mold you ever made?
1400mm*1100mm*1000mm and 10 tons
- How about the tolerance?
Mold tolerance 0.005 mm, Product tolerance 0.02 mm
- What’s the percentage of automobile molds you made, what’s the
About 40% of total molds are for automobile.
TOYOTA, HONDA, JAGUAR, BMW and BUICK.
- Have you ever made over mold? What kind of materials you use?
We have good experience in over mold of
- How about the steel you usually use?
We only use raw materials with good quality and origin certificate.
We use steel of P20, P20H, 718H, NAK80, 1.2311, H13, 1.2344, 420SS,
S136, S-7 and 1.2767. They are all from famous suppliers, such as
LKM, ASSAB, THYSSEN and DAIDO.
- How about the standard components you use?
We only use standard components from brand supplier like LKM,
DAIDO, HASCO, DME.
- How long do you need for quotation?
Exact quotation will be available within 2-3 working days once we
get sufficient information from customer.
- What do you need for quotation?
We need product 2D drawing or 3D file or specific sample with
detailed explanation; need to know the materials request for
product or mold, also expected mold service life.
- What is your lead time for injection mold building?
Usually 4-6 weeks, it also depends on mold size and structure
- Do you sign non-disclose agreement?
Yes. We understand the sensitive nature of your design. It is our
policy to comply with requests for non-disclosure agreements. If we
don’t get your kindly approval, we would not disclose any
information regarding your product or you company to the third
party and any copy would be prohibited.